Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ireland - Day 11 - Bunratty

The last stop on our whirl-wind holiday. We left Cork City around noon for the drive North. We've driven over 1300KMs for the trip. We finished the late afternoon at Bunratty Folk Village. I've posted a few photos so far, I've got others but they are on the other camera and I'll use them in the coming DVD release. :)

Ireland is spectacular and I hope you can come visit for yourself.

Back to the States in the A.M.

Bunratty Ireland
Aug 27, 2006 - 12 Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I've enjoyed your daily updates these past 11 days or so! It looks like you guys had a fantastic time on "holiday" over there. Dianne, I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Kristi (in Seattle)

The LaPlaine's said...

Thanks for the kind words. Nice to know folks look at the site. :)